This painting was inspired by a visit to Ireland (Eire) last summer.
We spent a wonderful morning walking round a waterlily-filled lake, listening to bird song and children playing.
As with all my work, I don't work from a photo reference, but rather tap into the memory of the experience and the mythic imagination.
- 11 x 14 inches, portrait orientation
- original acrylic on 1/2" deep canvas, suitable for framing if desired
- all originals have finished edges: this piece has with a 1/2" white border on the front face and white sides, suitable for framing if desired
- colors vary on computer monitors so be aware that colors may have subtle differences in person
- Please reach out for a quote for International Shipping, thank you.