Sometimes I have been camping or staying by a lake and risen early for a walk alone. That peace and solitude, sharing the space and sky with the birds and the slanted rays of the sun, gives me memories to treasure.
- 10 x 12 inches, landscape orientation
- black and white frame painted in as part of the image
- original mixed on 3/4' deep cradled birch panel, black sides, matte finish
- all originals have finished edges: painted sides on canvas or boards, usually a white border on paper
- colors vary on computer monitors so be aware that colors may have subtle differences in person
© Cassandra Arnold 2020